The Call for European Cooperation Projects 2020 is now out!
- Deadline: November 27, 17.00 Brussels time
- Start date of the action: 1 Sep – 15 Dec 2020
- The maximum duration of projects is 48 months for both categories of projects.
Smaller scale cooperation projects:
- Max 200 000 EUR
- Co-financing: 40%
- Minimum 3 partners from at least 3 different Creative Europe-countries
- Max 2 000 000 EUR
- Co-financing: 50%
- Minimum 6 partners from at least 6 different Creative Europe-countries
- To strengthen the capacity of the European cultural and creative sectors to operate transnationally and internationally
- To promote the transnational circulation of cultural and creative works and cultural and creative players, in particular artists.
- To contribute to audience development and improve access to cultural and creative works in the Union and beyond with a particular focus on children, young people, people with disabilities and underrepresented groups.
- To contribute to innovation and creativity in the field of culture, for instance through testing of new business models and promoting innovative spillovers on other sectors.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES / PRIORITIES
- Promote the transnational mobility of artists and professionals with a view to enabling them to cooperate internationally and to internationalise their careers;
- Strengthen audience development and improve access to European cultural and creative works with a particular focus on children, young people, people with disabilities and underrepresented groups;
- Improve capacity by developing new skills for cultural professionals and promoting innovative approaches to creation, new and innovative models of revenue, management and marketing for the cultural sectors, in particular as regards the digital shift;
- Contribute to the social integration of migrants and refugees by enhancing intercultural dialogue, promote shared EU values and mutual understanding and respect for other cultures;
- As a legacy to the European Year of Culture Heritage 2018, raise awareness of common history and values, and reinforce a sense of belonging to a common European space.