The first call off i-Portunus is here! i-Portunus is a project within Creative Europe to support mobility for artists and culture professionals. In 2019, i-Portunus will issue three Calls for Applications, providing support for 350-500 short-term (15-85 days), international mobilities of artists active in the fields of the performing or visual arts and residing in a Creative Europe country
You can apply if you work within the following fields:
Visual arts: Crafts / Design / Digital arts / Fashion / Fine arts / Graphic arts / Photography
Performing arts: Circus / Dance / Opera / Performance / Puppetry / Street Art / Theatre
Its main objective must be one of the following:
– International collaborations: For example, you are working on a cultural production, such as an exhibition, a performance, a theatre piece, with an international partner.
– Production-oriented residencies: For example, the result of your mobility will be a public presentation of a newly created body of work – an exhibition, a performance, a publication, etc.
– Professional development: For example, you will take part in auditions, network meetings, showcases, workshops, master classes, and other types of training outside of formal education.
– Presentation: For example, you will present an exhibition, a performance, a theatre piece in the destination country.
– Cultural change: For example, you will work with local communities in the destination country to address cultural challenges.
Deadline for the first call is May 15.